Note: In case of any difference of interpretation, the French version shall prevail.
General Terms and Conditions of Sale and Delivery
1. Scope of application
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale and Delivery shall apply to all contracts between you and us (Klerelo - Tai Suhner).
2. Shipping fees / Delivery / Prices
Klerelo - Tai Suhner only ships to Switzerland only. All prices shown are in CHF, VAT included.
Deliveries to Switzerland are made via carrier (Swiss Post or DPD), and for some items, may be handed directly to the customer. All our prices are final and in CHF, i.e. they include all the price-components. Prices are subject to change anytime.
We charge standard shipping fees which amount to CHF 9.-- on any order. On orders over CHF 50.--, shipping is free.
3. Conclusion of the contract / contractual language
Presentation of the products does not constitute a legally binding offer, but only an invitation to the customer to make a firm offer. This offer from the customer can either be transmitted to us orally or by mail, phone, email or on our online store by validating the order for the items placed in the shopping cart. Upon receipt of the order on our online store, the customer will automatically receive an email, which confirm the reception of the offer (the order). This email only confirms that we have received the order; it does not constitute a contract yet (with the exception of advance payments).
A valid contract between the customer and us is only concluded after our acceptance of the offer made by the customer through delivery of the order. In case you have selected the advance payment option, the order receipt confirmation email constitutes conclusion of the sales contract.
Conclusion of the contract is made in French, in German or in English.
4. Payment options
To settle your orders on Klerelo - Tai Suhner, you may safely proceed with payment by bank wire transfer, credit card (Stripe) or PayPal.
Bank wire transfer:
We will provide our bank account details by email, as soon as we receive your order. You are required to wire the exact amount of your order within 7 days following our payment request (confirmation email). Otherwise, your order will be cancelled. Your order will be dispatched upon receipt of your full payment.
Credit card (Stripe) or PayPal:
You conveniently pay by credit card or by login into your PayPal account. As soon as you validate your order, you will be redirected to the PayPal website in order to confirm the amount of your order. Your package will be shipped as soon as we will be informed of your authorization by our PayPal account. Once your package is sent, your credit card or PayPal account will be debited from the actual amount of your invoice, taking possible gift vouchers or discounts into account.
1) In absence of any manufacturing fault: you may return the received item without any explanation within 7 days, after having contacted Klerelo – Suhner Tai by email at info(@)boueb.ch. The item must be returned in its original unopened packaging, with a copy of the purchase invoice or the delivery slip, to the address we shall provide. Time period starts on the day following the receipt of the goods. Provided that these requirements are met, we will credit the total purchase price on your customer account or refund this amount on request.
2) In the event of a manufacturing defect: despite most careful controls and highest quality standards during the manufacturing process, minor defects may still appear. The purchaser or recipient, in the event of a gift, is responsible for checking the conformity of the products upon receiving them. Manufacturing fault shall be notified to Klerelo – Tai Suhner by email at info(@)boueb.ch within 24 hours following the detection of a fault, but no later than 30 days after delivery of the goods. We will then provide you with information on how to return the subject item, in order to get an exchange or a refund, if an exchange is not possible. The defective item must be returned in its original packaging with all the provided documents (user manual…), along with the purchase invoice or the delivery slip. Goods are returned at your own cost and responsibility. Voluntarily or involuntarily damaged, incorrectly used items or items with insufficiently paid postage will not be exchanged or refunded.
3) In the event the package has been damaged during shipment: All goods are always sent to the consignee's own risks. Damaged packages on arrival must not be open and must be refused when delivered by a carrier. In the event of damaged items sent by postal services, the damage must immediately be notified to the relevant post office in order to obtain a record of the damage. In any case, it is your own responsibility to notify Klerelo – Tai Suhner of the damage by email at info(@)boueb.ch within 24 hours following delivery.
We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors on the price, the description or the illustration of the products. Returns carried out at a different address than the one we provide you with by email will be refused, independently from the reason for return. Items on sale will neither be exchanged nor refunded.
Statutory provisions shall apply to all other remaining issues.
6. Reservation of ownership
All products sold by Klerelo - Tai Suhner remain the property of Klerelo - Tai Suhner until payment is made in full.
Klerelo - Tai Suhner
P.O. Box 273
1009 Pully - Switzerland
Phone: +41 22 575 33 63